Lamjung, August 31
A couple died as a fire reduced their house to ashes at Segle Simpani, Marsyangdi rural municipality-9 of the Lamjung district, on Monday night.
The victims have been identified as Dharma Raj Bhandari (56) and his wife Pashupati (45), informs head constable Uttam Gurung of the Khudi Police Post in the district.
There were only two people at the house as the couple did not have any children, inform locals.
It has been suspected that a cooking gas leak ignited the fire inside the one-storey house.
Further investigation into the case is underway.