Fire breaks at Bharatpur Airport, No lives lost

AUGUST 14 – A fire broke out at the Bharatpur Airport office at 6:45 am this morning. The fire is said to have been caused due to a short circuit, according to the airport authorities.

Bharatpur Airport’s Information Officer Pushkar Raj Sharma said the fire was put out immediately at 7:00 am. He said that the fire was brought under control with the help of a fire extinguisher on the premises. The fire broke out at the VIP room of the airport this early morning causing complete damage to the VIP Area and Lounge of the airport.

Sharma said that the VIP room was completely damaged due to the fire. He said that the details of the damage could be ascertained only after a technical team arrives from the central office.