Ballon d’Or power rankings for the month of July have been revealed.
Sportskeeda revealed that Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi, tops the Ballon d’ Or list.
The Argentine captain is ahead of Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski and Chelsea’s Jorginho.
Messi led Argentina to win the 2021 Copa America, while Lewandowski won the Bundesliga title with Bayern and Jorginho won the Champions League and Euro 2020.
Recall that the Ballon d’ Or was not handed out in 2020 due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Below is the top 10 for the Ballon d’ Or power ranking;
10. Neymar Jr – Paris Saint-Germain
9. Romelu Lukaku – Inter Milan
8. Kylian Mbappe – Paris Saint-Germain
7. Erling Haaland – Norway/Borussia Dortmund
6. Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur
5. Cristiano Ronaldo – Juventus
4. N’Golo Kante – Chelsea
3. Jorginho – Chelsea
2. Robert Lewandowski – Bayern Munich
1. Lionel Messi – Barcelona