Fire broke out in Tehrathum’s Myanglung

firebroke

KATHMANDU: FEB. 15 – A house in Tehrathum’s Myanglung Municipality caught fire. At around 6 a.m., a fire broke out at a shop in Municipality-1 Shanti Tole.

According to the District Police Office in Tehrathum, a fire broke out at the home of Shiva Kumar Khapung. Khapung has been living in Kathmandu, while Arjun Adhikari has been running a tea/snack shop at home. According to preliminary estimates, the fire may have started as a result of a gas leak.

The fire was brought under control with the help of the fire brigade, police, and residents. There have been no reported casualties, but police are collecting information on physical damage.